Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• I remember having this argument with catalyst a year ago and he did say Europeans need to do well in usa tourneys before they generate interest enough to be covered. This was shortly before ryan got to the finals of FR and tbf he has done well since. That really opened the door for HS3 which was a hype tourney with omh playing well and valmaster beating Ryan in the final since then we have seen way more coverage and lots more interest in European action. That said if you want your tourney to be …

• I dont post on the main page i work in the forum and i head up the moderator team. EH doesnt seem to front page many tourney announcements more to the pity, As to the streams that get front paged from Europe its very hard it took me 3 years to get hypespotting on the main page. Things like named players that Americans have an interest like we had Ryand Hart, ProblemX, Fword valmaster and OMH at our event and that was a capcom world tour event that had an usf4 loctest at it. Part of the reason im…

• Added your scene to the map Didnt get and exact fix on the address but im sure anyone visiting will check the website many thanks

• Hi nice forum you got here, Im Zombiebrian from Scotland and i work for eventhubs.com and in the past ukfgc recently ive been embarking on a new project, ive been mapping the scenes across Europe. to do this i started my own website for them purposes I am still at the stage of mapping the scenes (its a big project with many language barriers to overcome) after that i will submit the project to the bigger websites then start updating the events page with information based on major tourneys. Ive a…